Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sonic The Hedgehog Transformation - Version 2

Sonic The Hedgehog turns into a hot herm.
Version 2!

I'm now wearing rouge's clothes. Hmm... I wonder what those pills do. 

*NOM* Hmmmm! I can get breasts from those pills... Okay!

Hm! I'm gonna eat all the pills, so that i can get much bigger breasts!

*NOM NOM* My breasts are getting bigger and bigger... Wait a minute? My body is growing too?! Oh man, i feel kinda weird too...

*RIP* *BOING* There goes Rouge's clothes. My ass is growing too... But i can still feel my penis. I am very horny now! I know what to do now...

*FAP FAP FAP* Oh yeah, i got a sexy body! This feels very good, ooohh.. *FAP FAP FAP* I'm gonna cum, i'm gonna cum!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! ... I came...

*BOING* So... This is now my new body? I don't think i can't run with these big things anymore... I need some new clothes, i think...

And here you can use it if you want:

Edit 1

Edit 2

Color made by: Me